CuteCat Earrings - Silver and Purrfect
We love these CuteCat Earrings!
The cute cat shape is special because the cats' tail on these studs subtly resembles part of a violin clef. These studs are made of 100% Sterling silver. Their small size is perfect for adding an extra hint of cuteness hiding around each corner. If you love cats or know someone who does, these are the perfect little gift. These would also make a good starting earring for your daughter. Here are some tips on how to help prevent tarnishing on your CuteCat Earrings:
- Store your sterling silver jewelry in a cool, dark place away from sources of sunlight, heat, and moisture. To reduce scratching and tarnishing, store your pieces individually in small Ziplock plastic bags, removing as much air as possible. You may also want to put a small strip of anti-tarnish paper in each bag with the jewelry.
- Don’t leave silver jewelry in the bathroom unprotected, and do not wear it the shower, swimming pool or hot tub. Humidity and moisture can make tarnish appear faster!
- After taking off your silver jewelry, clean it with a dry soft cloth, or polishing cloth, before putting it back into an airtight container.
- If the polishing cloth doesn’t remove all the tarnish, wash silver jewelry (without gemstones or pearls) in warm water with a few drops of mild dishwashing liquid. Immerse the sterling silver in the water and gently hand wash. Use a cotton swab for tight corners, or soft baby toothbrush can be used for more abrasive cleaning if needed.
- If the jewelry contains gemstones or pearls, do not submerge the entire piece into water. Instead, use a cotton swab with mild dishwashing liquid to wash only the silver. Luckily, these don't contain gemstones or pearls, so cleaning is easier.
- Thoroughly rinse your pieces after washing, and completely dry the sterling silver before storing, as moisture is one of the factors that contribute to tarnishing.
- We do not recommend using toothpaste or baking soda for cleaning as it may scratch the surface of the silver. Do not use harsh chemicals such as bleach, acetone, etc, to clean your silver because they can make silver duller, and ruin the surface.
But remember: one of the best ways to keep sterling silver beautiful is to wear it! We hope you love your new CuteCat Earrings!
Free Worldwide Shipping!
IT'S TRUE! We ship our CuteCat Earrings worldwide for free. Please allow 3 business days for processing and 2-4 business weeks for shipping.
|Material||925 sterling silver|